The following text regulates the use of the website https://www.hotelmeridional.es/ by Internet users. Read carefully this legal notice every time you visit this website as it may change any time. If you don´t agree with these terms, please don’t use this website.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on information society and electronic commerce services, we state that the owner of the website is HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. with address: Avda. De la Libertad, 64; Tax – ID: B03553088; Commercial register: Alicante, book: 1230, Section: A-3367, Page: 118, inscription 2.
Through this website users can access varied contents and information provided by https://www.hotelmeridional.es/ or by third parties of services and contents. HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. has the right to modify at any moment the interface, settings and location of the website, as well as contents, products and services in it. The access, navigation and use of the website https://www.hotelmeridional.es/ entail and mean that the user accepts the General Conditions herein. Accordingly, it shall be understood as user the person who has access, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed within the website. The objective of this legal notice is to regulate the access, navigation and use of the website, unless HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. establishes special conditions that regulates the use of services and/or contracting specific products provided to users through the website.
Intellectual property / Copyright
HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. holds the ownership of this website. All industrial and intellectual property rights regarding this website belong exclusively to the company owner of the website or a third party (unless otherwise indicated), so the use or access to the website, should not be considered, under no circumstance, as a license or right over any assets.
Users may only use the website privately, personally or professionally regarding the contents of the website. It is totally forbidden the use of the website or any of its elements with commercial or illegal purposes.
Reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website or its contents without prior written consent of HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. is not allowed, unless legal consent.
HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. will not be responsible for the use by a third party of contents from the website and will proceed with a civil or criminal lawsuit in case of rights infraction by any user.
It is necessary to authorize the installation of the cookies sent by the server of the website.
Responsibility exemption clause
Contents added to the website have been created in good faith with an informational purpose, the company will not be responsible by the integrity or accuracy of this information, neither it guarantees the update of information obtained, which could be changed without prior notice. The company will not be responsible for occasional typographical, formal or numerical errors that may be included in the website.
HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. is not responsible of the misuse that users may make of the website.
- Responsibility for the operation of the website.
HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. will try to minimize problems caused by technical errors, being able to temporary interrupt the services and contents of the website in order to carry out operations of maintenance, improvement or repair both, without compensating the user for these concepts.
It is noted that some information contained on this website may have been created or collected in files or formats with errors, so it cannot be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by such problems.
The company assumes no responsibility, under no circumstances, regarding damages that may be caused to the user as a result of the search in the web page, or other external searches that had been resent.
The company will not be liable in case of interruptions or malfunction of the service, that have their origin in cases of unforeseeable circumstances, force majeure or other causes beyond their control.
- Responsibility for the use of hyperlinks.
The company does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of hyperlinks between the contents of this site and contents located outside it or mentions of content outside this website.
The website has links to our social media profiles.
If the company finds by any means any illegality in the website, or any link that damages the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, the company will delete or disable the link.
The presence of other links on the website has a merely informative purpose, not constituting in any case an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on the destination website, and under no circumstances does it imply support for the persons or entities that are the authors of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
Terms and conditions of Online Contracting
These General Terms and Conditions of Contracting regulate the general conditions of contracting the pre-booking and online booking services of https://www.hotelmeridional.es/, property of HOTEL MERIDIONAL GUARDAMAR S.L. (hereinafter, HM), with address at Avda. de la Libertad, 64, 03140, Guardamar del Segura (ALICANTE), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number +34 965728340 with TAX-ID B03553088, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, in the Sheet A-3367 Volume 1230 Page 118, Inscription 2.
The terms « You » and « User » are used here to refer all individuals and/or entities that for any reason access https://www.hotelmeridional.es/ or use the services.
The use of these services will imply the fully and frankly acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the Terms and/or General Conditions -which will be considered automatically incorporated in the contract that is subscribed with HM, without being necessary its transcription written in it- collected in the latest updated version of these Terms and/or General Conditions.
In order to acquire any of the products shown in https://www.hotelmeridional.es/, the user must be legally prepared according to the Spanish Legal System.
The booking is redirected to the portal https://www.centrotel.es/ that manages it directly on behalf of HM. You can check its general conditions at https://www.centrotel.es/newCRSUI2/Booking/Contract.aspx
Therefore, the conditions below refer to direct booking through the HM website through any of the contact ways provided in it.
- Pre-booking services
The Online Pre-booking services are merely informative and are intended only to offer the user the possibility of checking the availability of a room in a hotel or city of their choice. In 24 hours, the user will receive an e-mail confirming if their booking has been made, so they will only be binding once it has been accepted by HM by confirming the booking by mail and subsequent payment of the booking by the user. The user must verify the confirmation of the booking and notify HM, immediately, by e-mail, of any mistake in the booking.
- Online booking services
- On-line booking services have the purpose of booking a room in any of the HM hotels. Using these services, will imply the fully and frankly acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the Terms and/or General Conditions -which will be considered automatically incorporated in the contract that is subscribed with HM, without being necessary its transcription written in it- collected in the latest updated version of these Terms and/or General Conditions.
- Contracting procedure: When using this service, the user will receive a booking confirmation email. In case a deposit is needed to confirm the booking, once you have paid the corresponding deposit, you will receive an email confirming it, this email will serve as proof of your booking.
- Guarantee: The booking is confirmed and guaranteed overnight with a credit card. In case of no-show at the hotel without prior notice, the first night will be charged (VAT and taxes included).
- Resolution of the contract or cancellation of the booking: The credit card is only to guarantee the booking. The cancellation of booking by the user will not cause early cancellation costs, provided that this is made before the time established as a limit in each country (local hotel time) on the day of arrival. The deadline for arrival at the hotel is 12 PM (Spanish time).
The departure until 12 AM (Spanish time).
On the other hand, modifications or cancellations after the deadline will be charged the 100% of the first night. Except from 1st June to 30th September, in that period bookings that are canceled with less than 7 days in advance will be charged the 25% of the total booking.
In case of no-show, the hotel will charge 100% of the stay.
- Children´s Policy: Children under 18 must stay at the Hotel accompanied by their parents, guardians or adults properly authorized by them. Hotel staff may require relevant documentation that identifies adults as their parents/guardians or authorized persons.
- Prices per room and night: The prices are only valid in writing and during the term indicated therein. When there are justifiable reasons, HM reserves the right to modify these rates without prior notice.
The prices concerning the booking will be indicated during the booking process. VAT is applied to prices, notwithstanding the fact that additional taxes may be also applied in accordance with the local regulations in each of the countries. The referred local taxes must be paid directly at the hotel.
- The prices shown at the time of booking include VAT (or equivalent tax) according to the applicable tax rate at the time.
- In case of tax rate changes between the date of the booking and the service delivery date, creating a price disparity, according to tax regulations, the tax rate that will apply to the final price will be the tax rate in the moment of the delivery of the services or the accumulation of the tax, even in cases where this would cause an increase in the final price indicated to the client during the booking.
- Special conditions: From 1st June to 30th September the hotel will charge a 25% of the booking amount as a deposit.
Babies have a cost of 25 euros per day.
Payment will be made through any of the following means:
Wire transfer. If you choose to pay by bank transfer at the end of the booking process, you will be given an account number to make the transfer, as well as a reference number that must be specified at the time of the transfer.
Purchases with a credit or debit card. The user must provide the name of the cardholder, the card number, the expiration date and the CVV2 to proceed with the charge.
Applicable law and forum
These Terms and/or General Contracting Conditions are regulated by Spanish Law. HM and the users, for the resolution of any dispute that may arise, regarding its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial, are submitted, expressly to their own regional code of laws or any other that, could be suitable to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Torrevieja. This contract constitutes the honest and complete expression of the agreement between HM and the user, and replaces all previous agreements, commitments or statements, both written and oral, that have existed previously between both.
In all cases, any dispute arising from the provision of services in the hotel in which the client is staying shall be submitted to the consumer courts.
In any case, the user will have the possibility of resolving the litigation online at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.